$14.95 - $19.95
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride. - The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants - A specially designed tubeless air valve is included with each insert; allowing air to move through the valve without becoming obstructed by the insert - The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim - Fits tire widths 2.1 – 2.6" and rims with internal width 22 – 35mm Includes: - 2 CushCore Inserts - 2 CushCore Tubeless Air Valves - 4 Rim Stickers - Installation Instructions
- Size: 29 x 2.1 – 2.3 - 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" - ISO Width: 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Length: Short 32-40mm - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 681g
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Size: 18 x 1.75
- Size: 27.5 x 2.0 – 2.25 - 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - ISO Width: 52mm, 53mm, 54mm, 55mm, 56mm, 57mm, 58mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Long Schrader - Valve Core: Removable
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
$15.50 - $28.00
- Flat Protection - Seals Up To 1/4-Inch Punctures - Can Be Used In Tubeless, Tubular & Tubed Applications - Contains Micro-Sealing Particles - Sealant Does Not Freeze - CO2 Compatible - Compatible With All Serfas Tire RX Sealant Kits
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
From Rural to Urban eRuban Plus is the energy-saving SUV all-rounder that gets you to both Rural and Urban. It's your partner for your commute, running errands, and the weekend tour. PureGrip Compound—The advanced new compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). PolyX Breaker—Puncture-defense With our PolyX Breaker, we bring our car expertise to the bicycle tire segment: Polyester has been used successfully for years in car tires and been tried and tested many times. The extremely resistant polyester fiber is woven tightly crosswise. In this way, a very high fabric density is reached which not only makes the Breaker more resistant to foreign objects but is also especially resistant to punctures. The rolling resistance is also not negatively affected by the PolyX Breaker. Plus Breaker—Maximum safety Between the tread and the carcass, a puncture protection of highly elastic special rubber is used. This practically impenetrable puncture protection successfully defies all types of foreign objects from getting to the inner tube below. Even a drawing pin cannot get through. Tires with Plus Breaker can be seen in almost every segment nowadays: Whether racing cycles, MTB, or city/trekking, the Plus Breaker guarantees maximum safety without negatively affecting the cycle properties of the tire. The consistency of the breaker has been adjusted so that the tire does not feel spongy when cornering. The Plus Breaker is true puncture protection. Please read the air pressure instructions! E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tire, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$33.75 - $34.95
- Multi-use tread for city, comfort, commuting, and trekking bikes - BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
From light winter trail riding to commuting, the Kahva allows you to carve your way through winter with steel carbide studs as well as single, double, and triple-siped lugs. - Siping on center and side lugs allows them to conform to terrain better for increased grip in any riding conditions - Steel carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Directional lugs provide low rolling resistance while offering excellent braking traction
$54.95 - $84.95
The Trail King guarantees the best traction with its many small studs on any trail no matter how difficult. The tire excels on all-mountain and enduro bikes. The carcass also offers plenty of clearance against punctures. The biker constantly gets feedback, adjusts easily to the conditions, and remains in the flow.
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Fast, safe and comfortable — guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades among city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective sidewall for extra visibility. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - All-conditions tread and large volume for traction and fast rolling
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling.
$79.95 - $99.95
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
Giant's thorn tubes feature thicker rubber that prevents some punctures and flats.
- Tubeless Valve compatible with Stan's ZTR rim - Sold as a pair
- Valve type: Schrader - Valve core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
Continental tubes are made of seamless butyl rubber and are individually tested for top quality. 42mm valve: 95 grams 60mm valve: 100 grams
The Teravail Standard Schrader and Presta Valve tubes feature our widest variety of tube sizes and valve lengths with a proven record of high quality control and consistent availability. - 0.9mm wall thickness - Removable Presta valve core - Teravail Standard packaging features environmentally friendly soy ink printing on recycled cardboard - Size: 700c x 30 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 30 – 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 140g
The wire bead version of the new Zaffiro tread offers many of the same traits that established the Zaffiro family as the standard in performance training but at an entry-level price point. Employing the same tread profile as the Zaffiro Pro, the durable, rigid-bead Zaffiro is the top choice for replacement tires at a great price. - Extremely durable tires for performance training - Modern tread design for long-lasting durability
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
Giant's inner tubes are made from high-quality, standard weight rubber so you can keep on rolling. - Valve length: 40mm
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
This tube features high-density rubber for fewer flats.
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521