• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Size: 26 x 2.1
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$19.95 - $24.95
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
- A legendary Cross Country tread offering excellent traction and cornering - Torch Tread multi-height high-density rubber knobs - Burning Edge silica-reinforced cornering knobs - ASB anti-pinch sidewalls - TC model is tubeless compatible - Folding Bead
Kenda Crusier tire is ideal for casual paved riding or soft conditions like sand.
The Kross Plus Wire in K847 Tread is a great tire for any hybrid or mountain bike. - K847 Tread Pattern with SRC compound - Wire bead - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
Fast, safe and comfortable – guaranteed! The Contact is the jack-of-all-trades amongst city and trekking tires. Its tread design is based upon the principles of bionics. A uniform center tread/belt assembly ensures a smooth and speedy ride on the road. Flexible shoulder lugs and fine sipes guarantee grip in curves and on loose surfaces. The overall tire construction rounds off the overall high quality. The ultra fine carcass fabric reduces the rolling resistance while providing a noticeably more comfortable ride. Reflective Sidewall: REFLEX is 3M reflective is commonly known to be one of the most highly reflective material options. A thin, silver light-reflecting strip on both sidewalls that adds visibility and safety to Continental's city / commuter / urban tires.
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
The Double Fighter with a fresh new design and in a multitude of sizes. With a robust rubber sidewall, it fears neither the city nor the countryside. It rolls along the asphalt effortlessly and in silence. Its shoulder lugs allow it to stay on the right track, whether on park paths or gravel roads. Ideal for making knobbly off-road tyres into a swift city racer.
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
Continental’s Mountain King II reigns over wet and dry trails alike thanks to its open lug pattern. This, combined with its large volume and ramped side lugs, ensures great cornering grip and excellent performance. It rolls fast thanks to Continental's Black Chili rubber compound and resists flats thanks to their ProTection technology.
The Mountain King II Sport is the perfect trail ride companion — it's not stingy on grip, and ideal for full-suspension trail bikes. Snappy central knobs and grippy outer knobs offer maximum grip while the durable casing and long-lasting tread is made for sporty riders.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
X-King Sport is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with easy rolling characteristics. The versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface, and the durable casing and long-lasting tread complement sporty riders.
T-Serv is a great performance tire for urban city use, incorporating ZSG Natural Compound, 400D Lite Extra Cord, and ProTite technologies. Hands down, T-Serv is the best urban strength-to-weight-ratio tire on the market today. A series renewal offering the same basic performance with enhanced puncture resistance. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Weighing 440 grams - Max 90 PSI
Page 1 of 1