$9.95 - $14.95
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$11.95 - $21.95
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
Clean your chain in under 20-seconds with White Lightning's The Trigger. Simply close the lid of The Trigger over your chain, spray, and backpedal your chain for about three revolutions. The Trigger comes with one 12-ounce can of Clean Streak so you'll have everything you need for a clean, quiet ride.
Rain, sleet, hail, snow, no matter what form it comes in, water can reek havoc on your drivetrain. Fortunately, White Lightning's Wet Ride is designed to meet the demands of riders who traverse soggy terrain and ultra-long distances. This heavy bodied lube is made of premium synthetic oils and water-repelling polymers so it's 100% waterproof and unwaveringly durable. Dirt loving riders will appreciate how well it counteracts the effects of mud and every cyclist will appreciate the anti-corrosion additives that even protect during wet, winter commuting.
WD-40's Heavy Duty Degreaser safely dissolves and removes grease from bicycle frames and drivetrains. It's a thick, biodegradable formula that clings to surfaces for effective cleaning. It's safe for carbon fiber, titanium, aluminum, steel, chrome, rubber and plastic. Make cleaning your bike easy with Heavy Duty Degreaser!
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$9.95 - $21.95
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Topeak's Hexus X is an award-winning, 21-function multi-tool with updated design to store T15, T25, and 8mm hex tool bits inside. Tire levers are securely side-mounted, and have additional tools built into them. The Hexus X is an excellent choice for both road and mountain bike riders. - Allen wrenches: 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 4 (2 pcs) / 5 / 6 / 8mm - Torx bits: T15 / T25 / T30 - #2 Phillips screwdriver - 14G / 15G spoke wrenches - 2 engineering grade plastic tire levers - Presta Valve Core Tool - Chromoly steel chain tool - Steel wire chain hook - Weight: 170g *Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12-speed except Campagnolo 11-speed hollow-pin chains
Topeak's Rocket Ratchet features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots and includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, 2 plastic tire levers and magnetic bit holder. It's everything you need in a compact, lightweight package.
Features a fine tooth ratchet mechanism with reverse lever and thumb wheel for quick rotation and control in tight spots. - Includes hardened steel tools in 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex, T10, T15, T25 Torx and #2 Phillips bits, CrMo steel chain tool, two engineering grade polymer tire levers and magnetic bit holder - Chain tool is compatible with single and multi-speed chains up to 12 speed (NOT including Campagnolo hollow pin chains)
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
• 3-piece set • Steel
- 5 DART plugs for use with the Stan's NoTubes DART tool
$11.95 - $29.95
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
$6.95 - $29.95
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
• Chrome plated tools • Includes key holder • 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8/10mm
• High quality precision tool; A must for the serious dealer / cyclist! • Adjustability from 3 to 15 Nm; for all stems / handlebars / seatposts etc • Incl. M3, M4, M5, M6, T25 & T30 Chrome Vanadium sockets and extension • Small and easy to use incl. storage-box
- Chrome plated tools - T10/T15/T20/T25/T30/T40/T45/T50 - Included key holder
The Cassette Lockring Socket w/ Pin is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, any 24mm socket/wrench, or in a bench vise. - Fits all Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King, and other HG standard cassette lockrings and Shimano disc brake lockrings - Designed to work with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, a 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Precision laser-cut tool steel. - Features 7mm & 8mm flare wrenches plus rotor truing slot. Driven by a request from mechanics in the pits every day, and sure to become a favorite, the Disc Wrench features 7mm and 8mm flare style box wrenches needed for the delicate hose fittings found on hydraulic disc brakes. The compact wrench also features a disc rotor truing slot and is made from precision laser cut tool steel.
- Ultra concentrated! Just one 16oz bottle of 16X Concentrate will make SIXTEEN 16oz bottles of Green Fizz bike wash! - Advanced plant-derived surfactants quickly remove tough dirt and grime from the whole bike. - Use on the whole bike without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. - Safe, biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. Green Fizz 16X Concentrate is a game-changer. Its the same incredible bike wash, only in ultra concentrated form! Just one 16oz bottle of 16X Concentrate will make SIXTEEN 16oz bottles of Green Fizz bike wash! So what is the big deal? It's all about re-using that perfectly good spray bottle you already own, reducing energy use, and saving money! Using Green Fizz 16X Concentrate drastically reduces packaging, shipping cost, and removes 14 plastic bottles from the waste stream. If that is not already reason enough, Green Fizz 16X Concentrate is an incredible value and allows you to boost strength for tough jobs or dilute further for even more economy. The improved Green Fizz bike wash safely, naturally, & effectively removes tough dirt & grime from the whole bike. Developed specifically for bicycle washing, Green Fizz can safely be used on any material without risk of damage or washing away grease/lube from critical parts. The pre-activated, biodegradable formula uses advanced plant-derived surfactants and incredible foaming action to reach surfaces and loosen dirt allowing it to be easily wiped or rinsed away leaving your bike looking like new. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, phosphate-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC.
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
Y-Style Hex Wrench - Perfect for common hex hardware found on modern bicycles and components. - New improved ergonomic Y-style handle design. - Features refined body shape, quick-spin bit sleeves, longer bits, and bit-size indication. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Pedro's popular Y-Wrenches feature heat-treated tool steel construction and durable plastic body designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - The new improved ergonomic design features a refined body shape for improved fit and comfort, new quick-spin bit sleeves for speed and versatility, and bit-size indication for quick tool identification. - Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Page 1 of 5 Next page