Striking the balance between light weight, long life and durability, TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team SL Bottom Bracket uses 3 sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
- American style BB for older 3-piece cranks - American BB for 3-piece cranksets - Fits 68mm American frames - Steel construction - Weight: 517 grams - Shell: 68mm - Interface: 24 tpi - Spindle Type: SQR JIS - Cup Material: Steel
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
- Steel body - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Repair BB designed to work in frames that have stripped BB threads - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 360-370 grams
$19.95 - $24.95
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
- Standard JIS square taper with steel cups, retainers, lockrings, CrMo spindle, shield included - Formerly called CBB-ST, renamed CBBF
$34.95 - $39.95
6061 CNC machined Alloy cups w/ Precision sealed bearings. - Bearings: 19mm mid sealed (x2) (with american cups) - Spindle: 19mm, 8 spline (included in kit) - Spacers: 6061 Alloy cones with 15/16"/19mm hat washer and 4x spacers included NOTE: These sealed American BB & American BB sealed upgrade kit (with 8-spline spindle) are designed to replace the 8 spline spindle and bearings of an unsealed American BB with a sealed version. Fits most complete bikes that come with unsealed American 19mm BB. 19mm Model does not come with a spindle.
The Revolver bottom bracket features two sealed bearings and 6061 Alloy CNC machined cone spacers with weight-saving tear-drop slots. - Precision sealed bearings - Swaged waist tube spacer for 73mm BB shells - Spindle size: 19mm or 22mm - Shell Size: Mid - Tube Spacer: Swaged waist with 5mm spacer - Spacers: 2.5mm alloy (x4) - Weight: 4.0-ounce
Compared to the power transfer of the conventional square taper spindle, the 8-splined OCTALINK interface that connects the bottom bracket and crankset increases the strength and rigidity for the entire assembly.
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Cartridge-style bottom bracket for use with E-Type front derailleurs. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Shimano's BB-UN55 Square Spindle Bottom Brackets are the unofficial standard for English-threaded cartridge bottom brackets. Quality, value, and durability come together to keep you cranking for many, many miles. - Fits JIS Square-Taper Cranksets - Hollow spindle - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP Team Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down.
SRAM's GXP Team PressFit MTB Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. Frames will need a 46mm inner-diameter bottom bracket shell to accommodate this system. Pressfit 30 for road will require a 68mm wide shell while Pressfit 30 for MTB will require a 73mm wide shell. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter
Page 1 of 1