$3.00 - $13.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
Wheels Manufacturing Angled Spacer Single Speed Conversion Kit is a Shimano- and SRAM-compatible single speed conversion kit with ramped spacers. Additional spacers are included to dial-in chainline. Includes: - (2) - 9mm angled spacers - (6) - 3mm spacers - (2) - 1mm shims - (1) - lockring - (1) - 16t cog Compatible with: - Any 1/2 x 1/8 pitch chain, this includes BMX and Track chains - Any 8 or 9-speed chain * Does not work acceptably with 10 or 11-speed chains
BB30 service kit includes (2) Enduro 6806 ABEC-5 Angular Contact sealed bearings and 2 retaining clips. - Bearing Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - Direct replacement bearing for OEM BB30 and BB30A systems
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (1) M8 Chainring Bolt
Shimano & SRAM compatible single speed conversion kit; polished silver. Includes: - (7) - 4.5mm spacers - (2) - 1mm shims
- Machined aluminum with three Thomson logos circling the cap
- Prevents chain derailment when shifting to inner ring - Adjustable hose-type clamp fits 1-1/8" to 1-3/8" seat tubes
• Aluminum clamp with a chromoly bolt
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
• Quick-release seatpost clamp • Chrome-plated chromoly • Rubber-covered handle for a great grip
Frame brake mount kit for Stolen frames. - M10 - Frame kit includes: 2x 990 posts, 1x cable guide & 1x cable stop
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
Shimano Rear Derailleur Pulley Assemblies
- From a long line of tough, light-weight chain engineering from SRAM - Chain connector type: PowerLock - For Use with SRAM 12-Speed Road Chains Only - No tools necessary to install - Chain connector qty/packaging: 4
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Includes 5 Threaded Hose Barbs, 5 Compression Fittings, 1 T8 Torx Wrench - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
The tool-free Maxle Lite brings exceptional stiffness and durability to your fork in a light, easiest-to-use expanding wedge thru-axle system. - Thread Length: 9mm - Thread Pitch: 15 x 1.5mm
$18.99 - $19.99
The Problem Solvers Backstop bolts onto the frame to provide two stops for your cable housing. It's made of light, durable CNC-machined aluminum with a stainless-steel bolt, and the stops are slotted for easy cable installation/removal.
The Problem Solvers Braze-On Front Derailleur Adapter simply clamps onto your frame's seat tube and provides a secure place to bolt on your braze-on front derailleur (sold separately). This fine adapter is made of light, durable aluminum and includes a stainless-steel bolt.
The Problem Solvers Center Lock Rotor Adapters are CNC-machined aluminum adapters that allow the use of 6-bolt rotors on Shimano's Center Lock hubs.
$6.95 - $8.99
The Problem Solvers Clamp-On Water Bottle Cage Mount makes it easy to carry a bottle on your handlebars so you can have even more refreshment on rides. It also comes in useful on frames without room for bottles, like smaller frames and some kid’s bikes.
$6.95 - $11.95
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
The Problem Solvers Standard Top Cap is a light, durable aluminum top cap for threadless headsets. These caps fit all forks.
• Fits 3/8" Axles • Lightweight, compact design • Forged aluminum construction • Chromoly bolt
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano/SRAM cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness • Includes single-speed guide, spacers, as well as 18T & 16T cogs
• Machined aluminum mounting arm • Delrin (engineering grade thermoplastic) chain guide body • Adjustable design • Fits 32T to 38T chainrings • Compatible with 1x drivetrain systems • Clamp mount: 31.8-34.9mm • Weight: 75g (BB Mount), 88g (clamp mount), 80g (Mini)
Gain an aerodynamic advantage with Origin-8's Tri Clip-On Aero Bars. These aluminum clip-ons fit a wide range of handlebars. With independent arm rests and bar-angle and reach adjustments, it's easy to get a great-fitting aero setup.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- 2Mm powertex neoprene that prevents nicks and scratches while reducing the noise of chain slap - Tightly stitched with heavy-Duty thread to add extra strength and durability - Jumbo: Taper (95Mm to 85mm and is 254mm in length) - Standard: Taper (85Mm to 75mm and is 254mm in length) - Super jumbo: Taper (117Mm to 107mm and is 254mm in length) - Jumbo 29er: Taper (95 Mm to 85 mm and is 295 mm in length) - Swingarm: Taper (183Mm to 175mm and is 227mm in length)
Page 1 of 2 Next page