Pair this cog with your Shimano-compatible rear hub, spacers and a lockring (sold separately) and discover the joy and simplicity of a singlespeed without the cost of a new wheel. Machined from heat-treated chromoly and then chrome plated, these seriously tough cogs are strong, shiny and they come in sizes from 13T to 22T so you can pick the perfect gear.
$32.95 - $35.00
Machined from heat-treated, chrome-plated chromoly, these seriously tough cogs will hold up to massive track sprints and crazy skid-stops. Surly's Track Cogs are strong, shiny and they come in two widths and sizes from 13T to 22T so you can select the perfect gear.
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
$19.95 - $24.95
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
Shimano Deore M6000 Series 10-speed cassette. - Cogs: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$89.95 - $99.95
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
Shimano's Tiagra cassette offers crisp shifting and lightweight performance. Hyperglide sprockets incorporate computer-designed shift ramps and tooth profiles for improved shifting. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
Shimano Tourney CS-HG200-7 7-speed cassette Combinations: - 12 – 28T: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm) - 12 – 32T: 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp)
$49.95 - $89.95
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is light and durable for miles of smooth shifts. SRAM's PowerGlide technology keeps your gear changes fast and smooth for quiet, reliable shifting mile after mile.
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
$34.95 - $49.95
SRAM's PG-970 9-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Single Speed Cog is available in 13, 14, 16 and 18T sizes is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies and is made with splined, hardened chromoly steel. Now you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
The Odyssey 13T freewheel threads on to the metric (small) side of a flip flop hub. - Freewheel Teeth: 13 - Cassette Body Type: Threaded Metric 30 x 1mm - Chain Compatibility: 1/2" x 1/8" - Weight: 113g
When it comes to adventurous riding, a wider gear range is often better. With 9 speed and a 11-42T range, the ADVENT cassette has the low gears you need to get up and the high gears to get back down. The steps between gears are optimized to give an even spread in gear ratios, reducing the need for double-shifting to find the right gear. - Machined aluminum large cog for reduced weight - Carbon steel cogs are continuously forged for strength and shifting accuracy - Compatible with standard freehub bodies - Surface Finish: ED Black / Anodized Black - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-34-42
Dimension Freewheels are excellent drivetrain component replacements. With smooth shifting performance and durable construction, they'll help breathe new life into older bikes. - A must have in any bicycle service department - One-piece design - Shimano index compatible - Works with most friction shifters - Suitable for use with e-bike drivetrains
Dimension Freewheels are excellent drivetrain component replacements. With smooth shifting performance and durable construction, they'll help breathe new life into older bikes. - A must-have in any bicycle service department - One-piece design - Shimano index compatible - Works with most friction shifters - Suitable for use with e-bike drivetrains
Dimension Steel Cogs are splined for BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility. - Steel with chrome finish - Cogs are splined for Shimano BMX and singlespeed hub compatibility - Compatible with 1/2-inch and 1/8-inch chains
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
- Durable cold forged CNC machined freewheel - 3 pawl engagement for stronger hold with engagement every 12 degrees - New removal notch pattern allows for better frame clearance
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
Page 1 of 1