FAAAASSSTT! The Nano 40c is built for speed, and let’s just politely say it delivers. A 40mm, rounded profile and an elevated centerline provide enough volume for lower tire pressures and a smoother ride while still reducing drag and rolling resistance. This makes for an all out gravel destroyer that can still appease those clamoring for a truly big cyclocross tire. Winner? We think so. So does everybody else. Don't believe us? Just ask. Everybody's irrefutable favorite, 'nough said. Usage: Gravel / Cyclocross Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Sand - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 530g, Dual DNA compound - Race Tube-Type: 470g, DNA compound - Comp Tube-Type: 550g, DNA compound
$31.95 - $37.95
It’s all in the name, ThickSlick. Made with a burly casing designed to withstand the roughest urban conditions, while the no-nonsense, slick design provides the bite you need in the concrete jungle. Need more rubber? The nearly indestructible Flat Guard level, with its Urban Armor Casing and added rubber everywhere, provides optimal protection to contend with any city streets. It's no one wonder why this tire has a cult following among couriers, those not wanting to deal with flats, and value-conscious consumers. ThickSlick Benefits: - Puncture Protection: The thicker a tire, the harder it is for glass, pins, staples, and other urban unpleasantries to worm their way in. - 2x the Rubber: Twice the rubber tread equates to twice the lifespan of a tire. This means your price is 50% off the competition. - Smoother Ride Quality: Twice the rubber makes for a smoother ride through the natural absorption qualities of rubber. - Usage: Urban, Recreation, Utility - Conditions: Road
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Size: 26 x 2.1
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
$14.95 - $19.95
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 16 x 1 3/4 • ISO 317
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
$19.95 - $24.95
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 18 x 1.75
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 650B x 1 1/2 • ISO 584
$34.95 - $44.95
Schwalbe's Marathon is the archetypal touring tire. Their highly elastic, 3mm India rubber GreenGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
When ultimate traction on icy roads is of paramount concern, Schwalbe's Marathon Winter tire delivers the grip and control you need. Let some air out and its numerous metal studs bite into hard-packed snow and ice during the worst Mother Nature can dish out. Pump it back up to max and run it on clearer roads with minimal noise. Whether you're a hard-core year-round bike commuter or just want to get out and enjoy more stability in the snow, Schwalbe's reflective accents and RaceGuard puncture protection means the Winter tire will keep you rolling until summer comes around.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
The Fire Sport is an economical version of the Fire Pro Tire. A great all-around pattern allows for solid grip with less rolling resistance. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 60-622
Looking for a tire that's more tread aggressive and wider than the mixte-tread narrower Gravel King? The GravelKing SK might just be the tire you need for the more hardcore roads. Aggressive knobs, ZSG Natural rubber compound, puncture protection breaker and AX-A special low rolling resistance casing make the Gravel King a go-anywhere tire. - Black multi-use gravel tread - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead
Page 1 of 4 Next page