$29.95 - $34.95
- Forged alloy body and cage - Oversize oval design - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible - 467g pair
- Nylon body w/steel cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 547g pair - 9/16-inch pedals
- Forged alloy body and cage - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible (clips included) - 504g pair - 9/16-inch spindle
Shimano Deore XT M8040 Flat Trail Pedals offer legendary performance and durability. - Superior grip for aggressive trail riding - Fore-aft concave - 10 pins on each side - Optimized platform size - 2 body size options (also means different Q-factor) - S/M: 100mm x 105mm, for 36-43 shoe - M/L: 110 x 115mm, for 43-48 shoe - 2 pin length options : long & short - Pedal System: Flat Pedal - Average Weight: S/M size 469 grams, M/L size 514 grams
Shimano's PD-A520 Pedals are affordable and easy to ride. Entry and exit is natural and the large platform makes pedaling simple even when your cleats are not engaged. These are excellent touring pedals thanks to low-maintenance sealed bearings and recessed cleats for walkable cycling shoes. - Weight: 315 grams (pair)
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for. - Weight: 383 grams (pair)
PD-EH500 pedals FEATURE - One side SPD, the other side flat - Light action binding makes frequent stepping-in & out easier - Better grip on flat side for wet condition BENEFIT - Convenient road touring pedal - Optimized for urban riding - Multi-condition - Best match with CT or MT shoes
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love. - 472 grams (pair)
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability. - 380 grams (pair)
Shimano's M545s are great for blasting BMX courses, dual-slalom runs and technical trails. They boast large toothed platforms that grip non-cleated shoes for top-notch control and comfort. Plus, there are Shimano SPD bindings, too, to grab your cleated shoes for cross-country use, and they're angled for easier entry. These pedals feature rugged chromoly axles and durable sealed-cartridge bearings, too. - Weight: 567 grams (pair)
Shimano's M647s are bear trap-style bad boys perfect for BMX, downhill, dual-slalom, freeriding, even technical cross-country. They feature a combination of dual-sided, pop-up Shimano SPD bindings for quick and easy entry and grippy platforms that hold your feet firmly when you don't have time to clip in. Cleat tension is easily adjusted, and the chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings ensure these sweet pedals hold up to the toughest of conditions and use. - Cleats included - Weight: 568 grams (pair)
- 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 - 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 - Mud shedding offset binding design - 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 310 grams (pair)
- 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 - 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 - 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability - Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 408 grams (pair)
Shimano's Saint Flat Pedals are high-end power platforms with superior grip, beefy durability, and race-ready customizabilty. - Fore-aft concave - Virtual concave with 5 mm pins at edge and 4 mm pins at center - Superior grip for aggressive gravity riding - 105 mm x 109 mm wide platform for more stability and comfort - Newly designed slimmer axle saves weight without sacrificing the strength - 2 pin length options: long and short - 12 pins per platform - Weight: 553g
- Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area - Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability - Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity - Increases stability and control when not clipped in - Protects binding mechanism against impacts - Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow - Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount - 379 grams (pair)
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
- Enhanced pedal-to-shoe contact area with mud-shedding profile - Wide bearing placement for rigidity and uniform load distribution - Slimmer, weight-optimized axle with 2 length options - Low platform height for pedaling stability - Lightweight, 310 g (11 oz.) per pair - Slimmer axle housing better sheds mud and debris - Binding Dual Sided - Cartridge axle - SM-SH51 Cleat included - Cleat retention adjuster - Offset binding - Sealed mechanism - Average weight: 310g (Short axle type), 314 g (Normal axle type) - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD) - 3 mm shorter axle available. 1.0 mm cleat spacer included
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
Odyssey's been making these pedals longer than you've been alive and no one does it better. The wide alloy body and cage put the kung fu grip on your waffles, and radiused outside corners offer better clearance, Clarence. Thread 'em on your classic cruiser or track whip, get yourself some snacks, and slay the dirt dragon with a Triple Trap attack!
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height, and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration. Features: - High-strength Nylon composite - 12 oversize pins per side - Traditional loose ball bearings - Chromoly spindle - High-strength plastic composite - Wider & longer pedal body - Larger concave area - Slimmer profile Specs: - 9/16-inch spindle - 104mm Width - 98mm Length - 14.6 oz (pair)
The AE05 Evo+ Platform pedals have replaceable pins on a concave, extruded, CNC-machined aluminum body for a stiff and responsive feel, while dual DU bushing bearings keep them turning smoothly. These 17mm-thick pedals provide tons of clearance. - Platform: 100 x 96 x 17mm (12 mm center) - Constructed from extruded aluminum with CNC machining - Dual DU bushing internals - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"
HT's AN14A Pedals are simple, reliable platform pedals. CNC'd aluminum body with replaceable pins, and a low profile for extra ground clearance. - Platform: 94 X 95 X 17mm - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"
Giant's AC Pedals are ready for all conditions! These single-sided platforms feature aluminum bodies and cages for low weight and durability with chromoly axles and quality bearings for excellent performance. They accept toe clips and straps (sold separately). - 238 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindle
Giant's City Core Pedals are a nice upgrade for your city bike. They boast durable one-piece molded polypropylene bodies with co-molded thermoplastic elastomer treads for a great grip. You also get strong chromoly axles and quality bearings and reflectors for visibility. - 230 grams (pair) - 9/16-inch spindles
Features - Chromoly spindle - Toe clip compatible
Giant's Original MTB Core Platform Pedals are a treat for your mountain-riding feet. The wide, stable aluminum platforms have a scalloped shape with 10 replaceable and adjustable traction pins for an awesome grip. And, for excellent durability, there are heat-treated boron steel axles and quality bearings. - 9/16-inch spindles
Page 1 of 2 Next page