Shimano XC5 Shoes
Lightweight, high-performance mid-range XC shoe.
- Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
Reinforced Spike Mount
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
- Low stack height midsole helps stabilize foot, maximizing power transfer and efficiency
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, providing a glove-like fit
- Mesh/TPU/Synthetic leather composite upper provides a comfortable fit and better breathability
- Boa L6 dial for quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Glass fiber reinforced midsole for power transfer
- Exclusive MICHELIN high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions, 18mm spike option
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Intended Use||Cross Country|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||1 Boa (L6), 1-strap|
|Midsole||Glass fiber reinforced Nylon|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||7 / 12|
|Weight||298g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.